Trattles Irrigation utilizes the best products in the industry and installs them in a professional manner. Every system is custom designed for proper coverage and specific homeowner needs. All sprinkler systems are installed with top-of-the-line Rainbird and Hunter products. A crew of highly-experienced installers with no less than 20 years of experience will install your new system with very minimal disruption to your existing lawn and landscape. The use of a vibratory plow with custom-built blades by Trattles Irrigation will ensure no unsightly trenches throughout your yard. Most lawns take less than four weeks to recover from the installation process. The average system can be installed in less than one full day.
Here are a few things Trattles Irrigation incorporates into every job that most other companies do not:
• Trenchless technology - Very little disruption to the existing lawn
• Professional high-end products - All manufacturers have different grades of products: fair, good or best, which is high-end
• Head-to-head coverage - Ensures even watering and prevents dry spots
• Professional, licensed plumber - Who installs a new one-inch line from the meter to the new system. All permits and inspection included
• Five-year manufacturers' warranties on all products - Most companies offer one to three years with their lesser-grade products
• Valve boxes - Placement is important for the aesthetics of your yard. Most companies install them in grassy areas of your yard where they can be seen from windows, decks and the road. Trattles Irrigation installs them in the borders around the house so they can be covered with rock or mulch.
• Detailed, accurate bid - Trattles offers a very detailed estimate which will include model numbers, unit numbers and price per unit. All costs will be clearly itemized: Parts, labor, plumbing, permits, taxes and other associated costs. There are no surprises or omitted hidden costs.
• Free consultation for a new system - Some companies surprisingly charge for an in-home estimate.
Spring Start-Up For Your Lawn Irrigation System
A spring start-up is an important part of maintaining your sprinkler system. It should be more than just turning on the water. The adjustments and settings in the spring will determine the performance of the system throughout the season. Here is a list of what Trattles Irrigation will do during a spring start-up:
• Setting the controller
• Adjust the controller to coincide with the season
• Turn on the water to the system
• Run and adjust heads as needed
• Test the system
• Check for leaks and other problems
• Answer any questions the homeowner may have
• Any repairs needed or recommended will be discussed with the homeowner before any work is performed
Our Service Area
Trattles Irrigation provides service for the south metro. Areas included are Savage, Prior Lake, Shakopee, Burnsville, Lakeville, Apple Valley, Farmington, Rosemount, Inver Grove Heights, and Eagan. By limiting our service area to the southern metro, we are able to provide our customers with fast, dependable and economical service.
Lawn Irrigation System Maintenance & Repairs
All sprinkler systems will at one point need maintenance and repairs. Trattles Irrigation has highly-trained and very experienced technicians for all of your maintenance needs. Whether it is a major redo or a minor fix, we have the experience to do the repair, right the first time and at a fair price. Most minor repairs are done within 24 to 36 hours.
The following is a listing of typical repairs that may be needed to be performed eventually:
• Leaks and/or cut pipes
• Replace worn out or damaged heads
• Raising, lowering or leveling of heads
• Adding heads to zones
• Adding additional zones
• Realigning heads for proper coverage
• Adding heads for head-to-head coverage
• Adding drip irrigation for gardens
• Adding drip irrigation for flower pots and hanging baskets
• Total re-do's
• Revamp old systems
• Redesigning other companies' poorly-installed systems
• Adding new water-saving features
Winterization for your Lawn Irrigation System
The most important thing you can do to maintain your lawn sprinkler is to have it professionally winterized by Trattles Irrigation. There is much more to winterizing a sprinkler system than just blowing it out. With over 25 years of experience winterizing all types and brands of systems, Trattles Irrigation has perfected the process. Our technicians will notify you if there are issues with your system. Many systems have been installed improperly, which means it is impossible to remove all of the water from the lines. Examples are: improper air hook-ups, water traps, dead-end pipes, no interior drains, the use of gate valves, along with many others. Trattles Irrigation will advise you what needs to be done to prevent frost damage to your system if any of these poor installation items are present. Most winterizations are performed during the month of October. Give us a call to schedule or answer any questions you may have.
This is a program for the homeowner who wants to do some of the work him/herself when installing a new system. Trattles Irrigation will design the system and install all piping. A technician will advise the homeowner on finishing the install. The homeowner will install heads, valves, the timer and rain sensor and do the interior plumbing. Trattles Irrigation will supply all parts and tools needed to complete the system with the exception of any plumbing supplies needed between the water meter and vacuum breaker. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a free estimate.